Monday, November 1, 2021

Sharks/Fantasy News & Notes (11/1/21)

 There is one significant update involving the Sharks worth mentioning before their next game tomorrow, and I completed my third week of the current fantasy hockey season. Let’s get into them: 

  • Update from Saturday's game vs. the Jets: Logan Couture is feeling well and back in the lineup ahead of Tuesday's game vs. the Sabres. In addition, Andrew Cogliano has returned to the Sharks roster from COVID protocol this morning. However, Kevin Labanc is now the latest from the Sharks to join the six other players (Dahlen, Karlsson, Vlasic, Simek, Middleton, Nieto) and head coach Bob Boughner still in COVID protocol. This is great news for Cooch and Cogs but unfortunate for Labanc and everyone else still in COVID protocol. Hopefully no one else from the Sharks gets added to COVID protocol and those who are still in COVID protocol can return soon. 
  •  My third week of my second season of fantasy hockey is officially in the books, with my team defeating Hertl Power 252.80 to 214.90 for my second-straight win. My team's top performers were Blake Coleman, TJ Oshie before he got injured, Juuse Saros, and Chris Kreider. I have now moved into seventh place in my fantasy league, which puts me in playoff position. On the other hand, after having to move TJ Oshie to the IR, I added Frank Vatrano to my roster. This week, I face PDX Sharks, and as I am writing this, my team is trailing by 1.25 points. Luckily this is only the beginning of Week 4 as I expect to gain a lot more points throughout the rest of the week. 

Stay tuned to CPF Hockey for more Sharks and fantasy updates. 

Sources: Kevin Kurz & Sheng Peng via Twitter, Yahoo Fantasy Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

Projecting the Sharks' 2024-25 Opening Night Roster

 The Sharks are halfway through their preseason slate of games, and further cuts are being made to their training camp roster. As I am earin...