Sunday, December 20, 2020

My Thoughts on the Sharks' New Heritage Jersey

 The Sharks recently unveiled a new jersey to commemorate their 30th anniversary this coming season. San Jose basically brought back their home jersey they wore throughout much of the 90s and early 2000s except in Adidas form. Like their Reverse Retro jersey, the new heritage jerseys will be worn during select games next season. It is mostly teal and contains the original Sharks logo, with white, black, and gray around the middle of the sleeves and bottom of the jersey. The collar is surrounded in white, while black surrounds the part of the collar where the NHL shield is heat-pressed onto the jersey. 

Overall, the new Sharks Heritage Jersey looks beautiful and better than their recently-released Reverse Retro Jersey. I am more eager to see the new Heritage jerseys on the ice this upcoming season and to add one to my jersey collection than the Reverse Retros. However, I don't need one of these right away, and there is only a limited supply of Sharks Heritage Jerseys, so I expect them to sell fairly quickly. Although I would love to have a heritage jersey in my possession, I am uncertain if I will ever get one since it is only for this coming year and they will become more difficult to find afterwards. 

On a side note, I like the current Sharks logo more than their original logo because the former is more colorful, eye-popping, and aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Projecting the Sharks' 2024-25 Opening Night Roster

 The Sharks are halfway through their preseason slate of games, and further cuts are being made to their training camp roster. As I am earin...